+012.jpg)
+035.jpg)
A July trip to Pentwater was just what the doctor ordered for the 3 Little Bigglets this weekend. With our "nanny" Zoe in tow, Josh and I loaded up all three boys for the three and a half hour drive to Michigan's west-coast paradise. Josh spent nearly every summer in Pentwater since he was a toddler. We arrived in late evening at Jack and Betty Biggart's watterfront cottage. The boys loved seeing their great-grandparents as much as Jack and Betty loved seeing them. Ty and Cole certinaly made two new best friend with "Gamma Betty" and "Pappa Jack". Everyone slept like a baby Friday night (everyone except the baby!). +040.jpg)
+040.jpg)
+033.jpg)
Saturday Zoe, Josh, Ty, Cole, Bo and I headed to Pentwater Beach. Everyone had a wonderful time on this super-clean stretch of sand.
When the boys went down for a nap, we went down to the shops. There was a ton I could have bought, but we settled for a bottle of wine to share on our 3 year anniversary in a couple of weeks. Back at the cottage we spent a few hours remminissing and thumbing through old family photo albums. Seeing Josh enjoy his vacation as a child was so much fun! When the boys woke up we were served a tasty dinner of roast with all the fixings by Betty. Before we knew it the suburban was packed back up and we were on the road. An overnight stay was all the small ones could handle (and we are pretty sure it was all the old ones could handle, too!). Spending the weekend with special family members was very fulfilling and I hope Ty and Cole remember their first vacation to Pentwater....I know I won't forget!
3 comments:
It looks like you and the boys had a great time.
Love,
Dad
Hi! I am finally getting a chance to check out your latest entry. It sounds like everyone had fun! It was so nice spending time with you guys this week. I miss you already!
Love,
AJ
Your photos bring back so many memories! What a great site. I look forward to checking in now and then in the future. See you guys in September, --Missy (Biggart) Eades
Post a Comment