Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Beginning


Ok, so the beginning of my "blog" starts today. I hope you enjoy reading about our crazy, hectic, wonderfully entertaing toddler/toddler/baby life! These kids fill us with so much joy and daily laughter we wanted to share them of our long distance friends and family (with inspiration from my fellow bloggers--Dad and AJ/Nick!), so today we begin.

Cole David and Ty John were born 8/22/2006. Our newest, Bo Michael was born June, 18 of this year, 2008. That means we have 3 under 2 and have been married less than 3 years. We are no John and Kate Plus 8 or anything, but I'll admit life keeps us pretty darn busy! I like the saying "I would rather have my hands full than my arms empty" and find myself believing it more each and every day. God has blessed us so far with 3 beautiful little boys and we couldn't be more thankful.

Keep checking in. I hope to post some pics and things tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

I got your blog from Andrea's adventure page ;0). What a trooper that girl. Even hanging onto her catch of the day! I'm reading your blog and smiling and laughing just thinking to my self, oh my goodness. You are a trooper as well. I love the page. I book marked it as my one of my favorites. Take care. If you ever get a chance maybe when you go back to work, give me a call on your way into work. Also I saw on your myspace page that Katy is engaged. How exciting!
Ok got to go
Love ya,
Ray