Ok just keep in mind....they insist upon their clothes/shoes/hats....not my personal style, but they are getting it!
We started off the morning (wait... night never ended, just blurred into morning with all the night feedings...anyway....) with knocking. I thought "Geeze, it's 7am who could be here this early!?" and threw back the covers. I made it to my doorway when I realized it was coming from Ty and Cole's room across the hall. They were banging their little fists on their door shouting "Out! Out!" Uh, oh. Looks like somebody, (make that two somebodies) can climb out of their cribs. 
Continuing on our day with pottytraining, (or as of right now is just peeing in our Mickey Mouse Clubhouse big boy pants, and them saying " Uh, oh, mommy, poo poo!"), terrible two comments such as "No, Mommy! I don't want to!" even when I ask if they want icecream, no nap because of the crib situation, chasing our poor dog with a permanant marker they found who knows where, breastfeeding little Bo on demand (and let me tell you is he demanding!), and phone calls from friends who don't have children who ask "Hi, what are you doing?" when you answer the phone......"Well, hmmm let me see......" And I answer, "Nothing much, what about you?"
Continuing on our day with pottytraining, (or as of right now is just peeing in our Mickey Mouse Clubhouse big boy pants, and them saying " Uh, oh, mommy, poo poo!"), terrible two comments such as "No, Mommy! I don't want to!" even when I ask if they want icecream, no nap because of the crib situation, chasing our poor dog with a permanant marker they found who knows where, breastfeeding little Bo on demand (and let me tell you is he demanding!), and phone calls from friends who don't have children who ask "Hi, what are you doing?" when you answer the phone......"Well, hmmm let me see......" And I answer, "Nothing much, what about you?"
Further on into our day, after lunch, which actually always goes well, I went in to get the boys from their "Quiet Time" in their room to find Ty's face completly marred and scratched up(see pic below). Since I hadn't heard any crying or screaming I asked "Geeze Ty, what happened to your face?!" Ty looked at me very seriously and said, "Cole fight." I said, "Cole did you do this to Ty?" and Cole said "Yes, Momma. Fight. Sorry Ty" and gave him a hug and a kiss. Nice appology, not such a nice mark left behind on Ty's face. Sorry JC Penny, we won't be coming for portriats anytime soon. 
As you can see from the pic, sleeplessness soon caught up with the big boys right in the middle of Cars and a nutrtious snack. Thank you Jesus!
Needless to say, Josh, I am looking forward to your arrival home tonight for a brisk walk anywhere that doesn't include the phrase "Did you pee-pee in your pants again?" or "I don't care if you don't want to you are going to anyway." or lastly "Yes, I know you were just trying to share but you can't throw trucks at Bo's head, ok?". But when I come home and hear "Mommy's home!" and am greeted with tons of hugs and kisses I know I'll surrender and sign up for another day in paradise.
3 comments:
Let me be the first to comment on your blog. Keep it up, its a great way to stay in touch.
Love,
Dad
Wow, Skoie! I love your blog! This will be a great way for me to be connected with you guys. Love you guys and I can't wait to give Ty, Cole, and Bo big hugs and kisses a week from today!!
Loved your blog!! Those boys sure are cuties and I'm sure they never get into trouble!!!!
Post a Comment