No, I did not in fact fall off the motherhood-planet. I did not get vacuum sealed away with my canned tomatoes, nor did I get burried under the mounds of laundry that the boys have manufactured in the 7 minutes flat it takes to make 4 turkey sandwiches. I did not iron myself as thin as Flat-Stanley pressing my dear husband's collared shirts, although all of the above reasons MAY have factored in to my long "vacation" from the blog.
Although "Little Bigglets" started out as "3 Little Bigglets" we obviously have had to update our title due to the 2010 arrival of our sweet Dane(or Daney-Waney as the boys call him, despite his middle name being Nicholas. sigh.) Also, the beginning was a pre-Facebook attempt to update out of town family/friends with kid updates, pictures, and fun little-boy stories.
"Little Bigglets" will evolve a bit as a Mommy-Blog. Yup, you just read it. The cheesy, overdone, gag-me to read, mom-thinks-she-can-write-and-someone-will-read mommy-blog. Read at your own leisure or at your own risk. These are my own beliefs, opinions, tips, views, feelings, challenges, struggles and triumps, prayers and hopes for my family and for my life. Although I have many little kids, I think a mom of one, an expecting woman or a mom who has "done-raised 5 kids" will be able to read, enjoy and even hope some of the same for her/his own family.
I have been raised Lutheran and love my faith. Oh, how I Have a Friend in Jesus! I love teaching these values to my little guys. I know not all that read my posts will believe the same. These are the beliefs and truths that are shaping my life and influence my outlook on all of our blog-entries. I can't wait until we can really dig in!
No comments:
Post a Comment